King's Cross St Pancras
Our shop is located just a few minutes walk north of Kings’ Cross Station in Coal Drops Yard, a new development adjacent to Granary Square. Originally dating to 1850, the centre comprises a group of freight rail yards, redeveloped by Thomas Heatherwick in 2018. Our shop is set under a Victorian brick viaduct on Lower Stable Street, down a flight steps from Stable Street. Espresso-based and filter coffee, cakes and pastries, as well as a full brunch menu are on offer. We seat 16 inside and up to 30 more on communal tables outside.