Our latest Covid operating plans can be found here
January 2021 Lockdown
The current operating plans for our business are as follows:
Roastery: This remains open, roasting and shipping to clients and web customers as usual.
Wholesale: It is business as usual so please reach out directly or via the online contact form for any enquiries.
Coffee Shops: 6 of our 7 our cafés remain open for take-away only.
We have made the decision to close our Eldon Street location for the time being.
We want our loyal customers and staff to feel safe on our premises. We adhere to all government regulations that apply to us and have introduced several measures of our own.
Here is what we are doing:
- Daily temperature checks for all members of the shop team ahead of their shift starting
- Limiting the number of customers in our shops
- Marking floors where appropriate to help you keep your distance
- Only accepting card payments (as usual)
- Regularly cleaning and sanitising touchpoints and surfaces throughout the day (Every 15 minutes)
- Taking extra food safety precautions
- Washing our hands more regularly than usual
- Carrying out the necessary risk assessments
- Requiring all team members to wear gloves and face coverings
- Sanitise your hands
- Wear a face covering at all times while in our shops
- Respect the social distance rule and be considerate of other customers and our team
- Come in if you feel unwell – coffee can wait for another day 😉
- Touch retail items you do not intend to buy
- Touch surfaces unnecessarily
The Redemption Roasters Team