Dear family, friends, customers and community,
In light of the most recent government announcement, please see below for the current operating plan for our business:
Roastery: This remains open, roasting and shipping to clients and web customers as usual.
Wholesale: It is business as usual so please reach out directly or via the online contact form for any enquiries.
Coffee Shops: All of our cafés are currently open for both sit in and take-away. This will remain the case unless further measures are applied by the government.
We want our loyal customers and staff to feel safe and relaxed on our premises. We adhere to all government regulations that apply to us and have introduced several measures of our own.
Here is what we are doing:
- Limiting the number of customers in our shops
- Marking floors where appropriate to help you keep your distance
- Only accepting card payments (as usual)
- Regularly cleaning and sanitising touchpoints and surfaces throughout the day (Every 15 minutes)
- Taking extra food safety precautions
- Washing our hands more regularly than usual
- Carrying out the necessary risk assessments
- Requiring all team members to wear gloves and face coverings
- Check in using the track and trace QR code if you are sitting in
- Sanitise your hands
- Wear a face covering unless you’re sitting down, including if you get up to use the bathroom
- Respect the social distance rule and be considerate of other customers and our team
- Clear up your empty cups and packaging when you leave
- Sit in groups of more than six
- Come in if you feel unwell – coffee can wait for another day 😉
- Move any furniture unnecessarily
- Share a table with anyone not in your ‘bubble’
- Touch retail items you do not intend to buy
- Touch surfaces unnecessarily
The Redemption Roasters Team